Friday 15 June 2012

My First Post

Hello everyone

Just to introduce myself, my name is kelly, I am 20 years of age from Brisbane Australia.

This blog is about me taking myself from a sweet little girl to a total slut before I get to old.

How did I get here you might ask?

About a week ago I was at the mall shopping with a friend when I happened to comment on a girl that walked past. "Why is it always the slutty looking girls that get all the attention?" I asked her.

She told me that if it worried me since much why don't I do something about it. Well here I am trying to change myself step by step.

I don't want to do this on my own.

I am going to need your support.

Let me know how to start?

Where to go from here?

Please comment or email me. Sweet2slut@gmail.com

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kelly.

    Not sure why you are being overlooked by men?
    You look like a beautiful young woman to me.

    Question- Have you ever thought about recording your voice or yourself masturbate?

    Audio is nice because you can keep your privacy and still be as naughty as you like. I love slutty audio clips. These are a few good sites- Audioboo,Soundcloud.

    If you aren't worried about privacy,add pics on this blog.. about once a week. You'll probably get more followers. More followers equals more attention. And sluts love attention.
    Write about your journey,experience,limits,fantasies.
    Be real and your true slutty ways will show through.

    Looking forward to following your progress and maybe chatting if you'd like.

    Take care,

    Anon4now

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT